National Cancer Institute (NCI) Dictionary of 8,300+ cancer terms.
(Disponible en espa?ol)
National Cancer Institute at the National Institutes of Health
https://www.cancer.gov??(Disponible en espa?ol)
Other Information Resources
- Evaluating Cancer Information on the Internet – Cancer.net
- American Cancer Society (Disponible en espa?ol)?-?Cancer.org
From their website: “Breakthrough research. Free lodging near treatment. A 24/7/365 live helpline. Rides to treatment. This is far from a complete list, but it makes one thing clear. When it comes to cancer, we are the only organization attacking from every angle. Meet the people who are living proof.”
Cancer Helpline 1-800-227-2345 24 hours a day, 7 days a week?plus live chat available.
- Cancer Care (Disponible en espa?ol) -?Cancercare.org
Counseling. Support Groups. Education. Financial Assistance.
- Cancer.net (Disponible en espa?ol)?– Doctor-Approved Patient Information from ASCO?
From their website: “Trusted, compassionate information for people with cancer and their families and caregivers, from the American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO), the voice of the world?s cancer physicians and oncology professionals.”
Dealing with cancer resources and help finding a cancer doctor. Videos and podcasts available.
- Mayo Clinic (Disponible en espa?ol)?- Ranked #1 in the Nation by U.S. News & World Report 2018-2019. Their site includes a Symptom Checker?and a comprehensive guide on cancer.
- PubMed ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed
Pubmed is the database from the National Library of Medicine.